Teaching artist Jonathan Franklin worked with students in Ms. Louthan’s second grade class at Beye Elementary School on an Art Start project linking math concepts to art. Students learned the basics of fractals and Sierpinski Triangles to create landscapes, abstract designs and ‘pet’ cats & dogs! Who knew math could be so much fun.
- 2022 Base Camp Changes & Updates October 17, 2021
- Monica Collins, Winner of 2021 Staszak Outstanding Educator Award May 6, 2021
- Magical Prizes for a Magical Night! April 24, 2021
- Spoken Word Club Is Back! March 1, 2021
- BASE Camp 2021, What We Know Now December 8, 2020