Teaching artist Jonathan Franklin worked with students in Ms. Louthan’s second grade class at Beye Elementary School on an Art Start project linking math concepts to art. Students learned the basics of fractals and Sierpinski Triangles to create landscapes, abstract designs and ‘pet’ cats & dogs! Who knew math could be so much fun.
- 2020 Virtual Poetry Slam July 9, 2020
- Good-Beye to Mr. Ellwanger June 22, 2020
- BASE Camp Cancelled for Summer 2020, Seeking New Ideas April 29, 2020
- BASE Camp Update and Response to Pandemic April 23, 2020
- Spoken Word Club resumes virtually April 23, 2020