Teaching artist Jonathan Franklin worked with students in Ms. Louthan’s second grade class at Beye Elementary School on an Art Start project linking math concepts to art. Students learned the basics of fractals and Sierpinski Triangles to create landscapes, abstract designs and ‘pet’ cats & dogs! Who knew math could be so much fun.
- BASE Camp Cancelled for Summer 2020, Seeking New Ideas April 29, 2020
- BASE Camp Update and Response to Pandemic April 23, 2020
- Spoken Word Club resumes virtually April 23, 2020
- BASE Camp Update and Information March 18, 2020
- Lucky Llamas Take Top Honors at Battle of the Bots March 11, 2020