CALLING ALL STUDENT ARTISTS!
We need a fresh look for our popular BASE Camp T-Shirts
ELIGIBILITY: The contest is open to D97 middle school students and OPRFHS students. First place wins a $100 gift card, second place wins a $50 gift card.
- The design can incorporate creative fonts, icons and drawings, and they should convey our central themes of fun, learning, summer, friendship, teamwork and STEAM focus (eg, Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Math)
- The design may not exceed 12” wide by 12” high.
- Design must include the year “2022” and the words BASE Camp, along with the OPEF logo.
- Design will appear on the front of a solid-color shirt. Propose a preferred color, but ideally the design should work with other color tshirts.
- Design will be printed in up to two solid colors. Gradients and transparencies cannot be incorporated.
- Design must be original, and can not contain any copyrighted material – other than the OPEF logo.
- Entries should include the original file–an EPS file, a high-resolution JPEG or PDF file. A sketch of the design can also be submitted along with the description. A selected sketch/designs may be chosen by OPEF for rendering by a graphic artist.
- Concept and originality
- Captures the spirit of OPEF and the BASE Camp community.
- Completeness of design and readiness for printing, as well as the feasibility of reproduction.
- Adherence to design and submission rules and guidelines
- Entries will become the property of the Oak Park Education Foundation (OPEF). OPEF reserves the right to make adjustments to all entries, including the colors of the design and the shirt.
- Entries must be emailed by December 1, 2021 to email@example.com.
- All entry emails should have the subject line “2022 BASE Camp T-shirt Design Contest + Designer(s) Name”
- Include your name, mailing address and cell number. Collaborative entries should include a list of participating members and a main contact for communication.
- Winners will be notified by email and/or text at the close of the selection period.
- Upon contacting a winner and determining that they have met all eligibility requirements of the contest, such individual will be declared a “winner” of the contest via social media, OPEF blog, e-newsletter, and on opef.org in December, 2021.
By submitting a design to OPEF, you agree to release the rights to your design to OPEF for the use of the 2022 BASE Camp t-shirt and other promotional items, including, but not limited to: the OPEF website, social media and marketing materials. OPEF reserves the right to make adjustments to the winning designs.
Click on the link below to download the rules of the contest, as well as our logo to use in your design.