The Brooks VEX Robotics Club is looking for some great student artwork to feature on their 2014-2015 competition t-shirt. The winner will receive a $20 gift certificate and a free VEX Robotics t-shirt featuring their design. Entries must be turned in to Mr. Shinners no later than Friday, December 11.
Here are the details:
- Submission must be from a current student of Brooks Middle School.
- Must be original. You may not use files or images from a website.
- Should somehow reference or depict this year’s game, Nothing But Net, but can be a humorous or creative depiction. A video of the game can be viewed on the Nothing But Net game website.
- Should be designed to appear on the front of the shirt only.
- Should be a black ink line drawing on 8-1/2 x 11 white paper or a pdf image. No colors!
Examples of past OPEF VEX Robotics t-shirts can be viewed here.
Submissions must be turned in or sent via email to Mr. Shinners no later than 3:30 pm on Friday, December 11. Please include student name, team and advisory teacher. The winner will be announced the week of January 4, 2016.
If you should have any questions, talk to Mr. Shinners in room D202 or email him.