Third graders in Mr. Zander’s and Ms. Peterson’s classes explored the concepts behind simple machines in their recent Geared Up project. Working in teams, these young ‘engineers’ were able to put their knowledge to work and create their own simple machines. The children study the building instructions on their iPads and use special LEGOs to the build the machines. The kids study pulleys, gears, wheels and axles, and levers.
- 2020 Virtual Poetry Slam July 9, 2020
- Good-Beye to Mr. Ellwanger June 22, 2020
- BASE Camp Cancelled for Summer 2020, Seeking New Ideas April 29, 2020
- BASE Camp Update and Response to Pandemic April 23, 2020
- Spoken Word Club resumes virtually April 23, 2020