Trisha Davies has joined the Oak Park Education Foundation as the new Director of Communication and Development. Trisha comes to the foundation with years of marketing, communication and fundraising experience in both non-profit and educational settings here and abroad. Most recently, she was Director of Marketing and Development for United Cerebral Palsy in Madison, Wisconsin. Prior to that, she served as Director of Studies at Centro Norteamericano in Spain and Associate Director of Education and Training for the National Alzheimer’s Association in Chicago. Combining a love of innovative education with her first-hand experience of having two children participate in OPEF’s programs, Trisha is excited to spread the word about all the good work happening at OPEF.
- 2020 Virtual Poetry Slam July 9, 2020
- Good-Beye to Mr. Ellwanger June 22, 2020
- BASE Camp Cancelled for Summer 2020, Seeking New Ideas April 29, 2020
- BASE Camp Update and Response to Pandemic April 23, 2020
- Spoken Word Club resumes virtually April 23, 2020