Trisha Davies has joined the Oak Park Education Foundation as the new Director of Communication and Development. Trisha comes to the foundation with years of marketing, communication and fundraising experience in both non-profit and educational settings here and abroad. Most recently, she was Director of Marketing and Development for United Cerebral Palsy in Madison, Wisconsin. Prior to that, she served as Director of Studies at Centro Norteamericano in Spain and Associate Director of Education and Training for the National Alzheimer’s Association in Chicago. Combining a love of innovative education with her first-hand experience of having two children participate in OPEF’s programs, Trisha is excited to spread the word about all the good work happening at OPEF.
- Monica Collins, Winner of 2021 Staszak Outstanding Educator Award May 6, 2021
- Magical Prizes for a Magical Night! April 24, 2021
- Spoken Word Club Is Back! March 1, 2021
- BASE Camp 2021, What We Know Now December 8, 2020
- Exploding Pumpkins and Our New Summer Programs Director October 27, 2020